The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Hawthorne is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Hawthorne was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Hawthorne unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having an attentive and caring staff assembled. At our facility, our staff likes to say, teamwork makes the dream work.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. At least one nurse speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and French.
The rehab team at Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Hawthorne have well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs. We encourage you to ask about our dynamic physical therapy program and our extensive wound care treatment program which allows us to meet your needs with special care. These two programs are the reason that a majority of our residents are admitted. This makes us aware and ready to meet our communities highest needs. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
Read our resident and family testimonials here.
- 4 star rated facility by Medicare 2014
- Serving your community for 30 years
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- Known for our clean/odor free environment
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Newly renovated beauty shop
- Admissions are processed 24/7
Administrator – Donna Henderson
Director of Nursing – Wanda Bailey
Social Services Director – Jazmine Washington
Director of Rehabilitation – Shayda Ambler
Director of Business Development – Judy Jiminez